Chef Remi Helps Customers Who Are Confused With All The Different BBQ Tools On The Market
HOUSTON, May 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — As BBQ season is upon us, Chef Remi sent out a customer questionnaire recently to ask their customers what BBQ tools they used to create great BBQ food.
«We know Americans love grilling! We wanted to know what tools they used when grilling foods, and why.
What we found was a lot of confused people who had bought BBQ sets, many with 10-20 pieces in each set, but they had no idea what to use these tools for and, indeed, if they were all actually needed!»
- «I’ve never worked out what a BBQ fork is for.»
- «I’ve got a meat tenderizing tool, which I think really helps to make sure my steaks are tender, and I love my tongs. But I’m really not sure about the rest.»
- «I’ve got a 20 piece set! To date, I doubt if even a third has actually been used.»
Chef Remi is 100% committed to designing genuine quality kitchen tools to support busy parents that take the time to cook for their family.
«Although a 20 piece set might sound impressive, we doubt it’s necessary, and chances are, you’re spending money on items you don’t really need.
It’s why we put together our list of only 5 items that you need to ensure you have a tasty and safe barbecue:
- A BBQ grill set containing 3 multifunction, hard working tools that can replace even the gargantuan 20 piece sets
- A solution that eliminates the need to clean dirty grill gates ever again
- An absolute ‘forgotten’ safety essential at all barbecues.»
«We want an end to people wasting money on BBQ tools that are unnecessary, or carrying a big heavy set outdoors. Follow our list, and you’ll have everything you need for a delicious, successful and safe BBQ!»
Chef Remi believes that families are the centerpiece of society, and communities are stronger when they sit down together, even if it’s over a quick, wholesome meal. We believe that every child deserves a home cooked meal with a family who loves them.
Media Contact: Chef Remi, Chefremi.com, 3105987384, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Chef Remi